Software Developer Web (f/m/d)
Take the future into your own hands.
Are you interested in the latest web technologies and your strength lies in the development of user-friendly interfaces? We develop frontend solutions for our customers. Many companies trust us and our sophisticated solutions. This trust is important to us and we want to expand it further with a Software Developer Web (f/m/d).
Specifically we are looking for
- career starters,
- developers, who have already gained first work experience in the Web environment and want to take the next steps,
- and experts with many years of professional experience.
“Working with web technologies is incredibly exciting. It feels like there are new options, features, frameworks every day. It is not always possible to know everything. What is important, however, is the willingness to work on topics, to be open to new ideas and to assume responsibility for customers. And I can do all that at t2informatik.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
How do we work at t2informatik?
What can you expect when you start with us?
- Customer projects can be very different. Some want to develop new products, others want to optimise existing solutions. Depending on the situation, our software developers program in our offices in Berlin, in their home office or at the customer’s site. Simply as it best fits the project and the personal situation.
- Exchange is important. Once a month all employees meet in our company for an exchange of ideas. We exchange information about projects, challenges and developments. And we try out new technologies together, discuss advantages and disadvantages, and learn from each other. To put it directly: that’s great!
- A good acclimatisation is the basis for a successful cooperation. And we want to work together successfully. So we offer you an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware, height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea. Of course, you will also have a contact person for any questions you may have. We will discuss exactly how the training will proceed individually.
- Lone fighters, pair programming and development in larger teams – we have it all. Especially for the lone fighters, the exchange of ideas and the cooperation is very important. It’s good that we see ourselves as a unit and that we help each other to master tricky challenges.
In summary: we offer you an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, good pay and many opportunities for further training.
And what do we value?
Tasks and skills as a Software Developer Web (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Development of modern web frontends
- Use of the latest frameworks and web technologies
- Customer projects in different industries
These skills should you bring along as Software Developer Web (f/m/d) (must haves):
- Experience in the conception and implementation of web projects
The following knowledge and experience would be desirable (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Angular, React or Polymer is desirable
- Knowledge of web architectures and cloud technologies
You will be able to develop the following skills easily (benefits):
- Expertise in agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Setting of technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
- Openness to new situations and people
Since we develop software for customers in German-speaking countries, there may be the possibility to get to know new cities and regions.
* We will respond to your application within a few days. Either we suggest a first phone call or we want to meet and exchange information live – in times of Corona also via video conference – with you. And if it doesn’t fit, we will also simply tell you directly. So you will quickly know where you stand with us.