Information in accordance with section 5 TMG:
Bülowstraße 66 Aufgang C, 1. OG
Here you will find directions.
Company and post address:
Managing Director: Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Klingenberg
Company Headquarters: Berlin
Commercial register entry: District court Berlin-Charlottenburg, registration number HRB 142503 B
Value added tax: DE283685668
Liability for Contents and Links
Our website is created with the utmost care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. The website contains links to other Internet pages. Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove these links immediately.
This website is protected by copyright and the contents and works created on these pages are subject to German copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without our prior written permission. As far as the contents on this site were created by external authors, the copyrights of third parties are respected and marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remove the corresponding content immediately.
Code of Conduct
The trust of our customers is of central importance to us. Strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations is extremely important for this. Our Code of Conduct states that we do not bribe anyone. Here you will find our Code of Conduct.
Online Settlement of Disputes
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes – the so-called “OS platform”. This platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. You can reach them under the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The reproduction of common names, trade names, product names, etc. in articles on this website, even without special identification, does not give rise to the assumption that such names are to be regarded as free within the meaning of trademark and brand protection legislation and may therefore be used by anyone.
- Microsoft®, Windows®, Windows Vista®, Windows XP®, Visual Studio®, SharePoint® and Microsoft Office® and all Microsoft products are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- IBM®, Rational®, DOORS®, RequisitePro®, ClearQuest®, DB2® and Lotus Notes® are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation.
- Eclipse™ is a trademark of Eclipse Foundation Inc.
- IntelliJ® and ReSharper® are registered trademarks of Jetbrains s.r.o.
- Adobe® and Acrobat® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- ReqIF™, UML®, SysML®, UML® and XMI® are registered trademarks of Object Management Group, Inc.
- Apache Subversion™ is copyrighted, © The Apache Software Foundation Corporation.
- Selenium, Maven and CouchDB are released under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- JIRA®, Confluence® and Bitbucket® are registered trademarks of Atlassian.
- Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Security are registered trademarks of Pivotal Software, Inc.
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, React and Jenkins are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution.
- Hibernate is licensed under LGPL.
- Neo4j is licensed under GPL and AGPL.
- MongoDB is licensed under AGPL.
- Bootstrap is released under MIT license and Apache license version 2.0.
- Node.js and Knockout.js are released under MIT license.
- PhantomJS is released under BSD.
- Docker and the Docker logo are registered trademarks of Docker, Inc.
- Enterprise Architect® is a registered trademark of Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.
- Polarion® REQUIREMENTS™ is a registered trademark of Polarion Software AG.
- MagicDraw® is a registered trademark of No Magic Inc.
- GITHUB®, das GITHUB® Logo, OCTOCAT® and the OCTOCAT® Logo are exclusive trademarks registered in the U.S. by GitHub, Inc.
- PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile™ are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
- The Swirl Logo™ and ITIL® are registered trademarks of Cabinet Office.
- V-Modell® is a registered trademark of the Federal Republic of Germany. The V-Modell® XT is protected by copyright, © Federal Republic of Germany, 2004, all rights reserved. The V-Modell® XT is released under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- V-Modell® XT Bund is a registered trademark, © 2009 V-Modell® XT Bund authors and others, all rights reserved. The V-Modell® XT Bund is released under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- HERMES® is a registered trademark of the Swiss Confederation. HERMES® is copyrighted, © Swiss Confederation 2010.
- CMMI® is a registered trademark of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Automotive SPICE® is a registered trademark of VDA Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V., Germany.
- IREB® and CPRE® are registered trademarks of the International Requirements Engineering Board e.V.
- IIBA®, BABOK®, CBAP®, CCBA®, ECBA™ and BACCM™ are registered trademarks of the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- PMI®, PMBOK®, CAPM®, PMP® and PgMP® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- IPMA®, IPMA ICB®, IPMA Level A®, IPMA Level B®, IPMA Level C®, IPMA Level D® and IPMA Delta® are registered trademarks of the International Project Management Association.
- APMG International Agile Project Management is a registered trademark of APMG Group Limited.
- DSDM, Atern and AgilePM are registered trademarks of Dynamic Systems Development Method Limited.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo and SERIOUS PLAY as well as MINDSTORMS, the EV3 logo and the brick are registered trademarks of the LEGO Group.
- Working Out Loud® and WOL® are registered trademarks of Ikigai in the USA and the EU, LLC.
- SlideKick is a registered trademark of SLIDEKICK Software, Niederlande.
- Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
- VersionOne is a registered trademark of VersionOne Inc.
- SCOPELAND® is a registered trademark of Scopeland Technology GmbH.
- GTD® and GETTING THINGS DONE® are registered trademarks of David Allen Company.
- ZRM® is a registered trademark of Dr. Maja Storch and Dr. Frank Krause.
- The Scrum Guide™ is a registered trademark of Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
- CSM®, CSPO®, CSD®, CSP®, A-CSPO® and A-CSM® are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance.
- PSM® und PSPO® are registered trademarks of Scrum.org.
- PLANNING POKER® is a registered trademark of Mountain Goat Software, LLC.
- PlayStation and PSP are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited.
- SWEBOK® is a registered trademark of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
- ZOOM® i is a registered trademark of Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- MBTI® – The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a trademark or registered trademark of The Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.
- Pomodoro® is a registered trademark of Francesco Cirillo.
- Columbos Rules® is a registered trademark of Conrad Giller.
© 2021 t2informatik GmbH, Berlin. All rights reserved.