Freelancer Welcome (m/f/d)
We regularly receive requests from companies asking if we can support them with their challenges at short notice and we do not always have our own capacities free. In this case, we are happy to place highly qualified freelancers (f/m/d) known to us.
If you are an expert in software development, software architecture or project management of software development projects and would like to work as a freelancer for our customers, we look forward to hearing from you.
* We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
“Our customers place high demands on us and rely on our skills when carrying out projects, designing architectures or implementing applications. We want to meet this demand with our own employees and a network of experts. Contact us if you are interested in working with us as a freelancer and we will see if there is a suitable customer situation.”
Tasks and skills as a Freelancer (f/m/d)
Tasks and skills as a Freelancer (m/f/d)
The tasks and requirements in the specific projects vary greatly. We are currently looking for support for
- the development in .NET for frontend, backend or full stack,
- the design of modern and stable software architectures.
You should have the following skills:
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge.
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation.
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel.
- Several years of project and development experience.
- Good knowledge of Scrum or Kanban.
- 100% passion.
If you are enthusiastic about varied customer projects and very much enjoy working in an agile and creative way, please write to us and let us know your availability, your price expectations and your preferred location. We are already looking forward to getting to know you.