Software Developer Web (f/m/d)
Take the future into your own hands.
Are you interested in the latest web technologies and your strength lies in the development of user-friendly interfaces? We develop frontend solutions for our customers. Many companies trust us and our sophisticated solutions. This trust is important to us and we want to expand it further with a Software Developer Web (f/m/d).
Tasks and skills as a Software Developer Web (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Collaboration in dynamic teams with us in our offices, in the home office or with customers on site
- Development of modern web frontends
- Use of the latest frameworks and web technologies
- Customer projects in different industries
These skills should you bring along as Software Developer Web (f/m/d):
- Experience in the conception and implementation of web projects
- Knowledge of Angular, React or Polymer is desirable
- Knowledge of web architectures and cloud technologies
- Practical experience with the agile methods Scrum and Kanban
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence and quality awareness
- High willingness to learn, personal initiative and regional willingness to travel
- Service orientation, self-organisation and good communicative skills
- 100% Passion
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
As a Software Developer Web (f/m/d) we offer you many advantages: a secure workplace, individual customer projects, an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art technologies, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, a good salary and many training opportunities. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you be part of our team?
“Working with web technologies is incredibly exciting. It feels like there are new options, features, frameworks every day. It is not always possible to know everything. What is important, however, is the willingness to work on topics, to be open to new ideas and to assume responsibility for customers. And I can do all that at t2informatik.”