Freelancer Welcome (f/m/d)
The development of good software is essential for the success of many companies. As service provider, we help IT organizations plan and implement projects, implement new components in Java or .NET, replace existing applications, customize web applications, or connect to various tools. We regularly receive requests from companies as to whether we can support them with their challenges at short notice and we do not always have our own capacities available. In this case, we will be happy to provide well-known, highly qualified freelancers (f/m/d). If you are an expert in project management, software development or software architecture and would like to work as a freelancer for our customers, we look forward to hearing from you.
Tasks and skills as a Freelancer (f/m/d)
The followind tasks might await you:
- Customer projects in different industries
- Planning and control of sub-projects or entire development projects
- Introduction and establishment of agile methods and practices
- Active and creative collaboration in dedicated teams
- Coordinating teams and pursuing project goals, milestones and agile roadmaps
- Analysis and optimization of application landscapes
- Conception and development of frontend and/or backend components
- Permanent occupation with new technologies
These skills should you bring with:
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence, good communicative skills and service orientation
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel
- Several years of project experience
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- 100% Passion
The focal points in the concrete projects vary greatly. A basic orientation is provided by our various job descriptions.
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
If you are enthusiastic about varied customer projects and enjoy working agilely and creatively, please write to email@example.com or simply arrange a call. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you join forces with t2informatik?
“Our customers place high demands on us and rely on our skills when carrying out projects, designing architectures or implementing applications. We want to meet this demand with our own employees and a network of experts. Contact us if you are interested in working with us as a freelancer and we will see if there is a suitable customer situation.”