Freelancer Welcome (f/m/d)
The development of good software is essential for the success of many companies. As service provider, we help IT organisations
- plan and implement projects,
- implement new components in Java or .NET,
- replace existing applications,
- customise web applications,
- connect to various tools.
We regularly receive requests from companies as to whether we can support them with their challenges at short notice and we do not always have our own capacities available. In this case, we will be happy to provide well-known, highly qualified freelancers (f/m/d). If you are an expert in project management, software development or software architecture and would like to work as a freelancer for our customers, we look forward to hearing from you.
“Our customers place high demands on us and rely on our skills when carrying out projects, designing architectures or implementing applications. We want to meet this demand with our own employees and a network of experts. Contact us if you are interested in working with us as a freelancer and we will see if there is a suitable customer situation.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
Tasks and skills as a Freelancer (f/m/d)
The following tasks could be expected:
- Customer projects in different industries
- Analysis and optimisation of application landscapes
- Conception and/or development of frontend and/or backend components
You should have the following skills:
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel
- Several years of project and development experience
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- 100% passion
The emphasis in the concrete projects varies greatly. Our various job descriptions offer a basic orientation.
If you are enthusiastic about varied customer projects and enjoy working in an agile and creative way, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are already looking forward to getting to know you.