Software Developer .NET (f/m/d)
The right step in your development.
We develop software for enterprises using .NET and support our customers with the use of innovative technologies. This includes modern WPF interfaces as frontend, scalable server components in the backend or both as full stack development. You are a career starter or have already gained some professional experience in .NET development and want to take the next steps? Or you have been active in software development for 10 years and are looking for new challenges? Then work with us as a Software Developer .NET (f/m/d).
Tasks and skills as a Software Developer .NET (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Working in dynamic teams with us in our offices, in the home office or with customers on site
- Development of frontend and/or backend components
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Creation of solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Customer projects in different industries
These skills should you bring with as Software Developer .NET (f/m/d):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in .NET projects using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) desirable
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web-API
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (neo4j, MongoDB, CouchDB etc.)
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies, protocols and formats desirable
- Good understanding of current procedures such as Continuous Integration / Deployment, Build Management and Versioning
- Practical experience with the agile methods Scrum or Kanban
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence, good communicative skills and service orientation
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel
- 100% Passion
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
As a software developer we offer you many advantages: individual customer projects, an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art technologies, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, good pay and many opportunities for further training. If you are interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you become part of t2informatik?
“I have been working at t2informatik for 6 years and have the opportunity to work on exciting and interesting tasks. There are many challenges to master in customer projects, and realizing innovative solutions for them is great. And with every new development, you become an expert.”