Software Developer .NET (f/m/d)
The right step in your development.
We develop software for companies under .NET. This includes modern WPF interfaces as front-end, scalable server components in the backend or both as full-stack development. We would like to expand our competence in the area of .NET and are therefore looking for software developers for .NET (f/m/d). Specifically we are looking for
- career starters,
- developers, who have already gained first work experience in the .NET environment and want to take the next steps,
- and experts with many years of professional experience.
“I have been working at t2informatik for 6 years and am allowed to work on exciting and interesting tasks. There are many challenges to master in customer projects, and to implement innovative solutions for them is great. And with every new development you become an expert.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
How do we work at t2informatik?
What can you expect when you start with us?
- Our software developers program in our offices in Berlin, in their home office or at the customer’s site. How it fits best to the customer, the project and the personal situation.
- Once a month all employees meet in our company for an exchange of ideas. There we talk about projects, challenges and developments. The part where we try out new technologies together, discuss advantages and disadvantages, and learn from each other is particularly enjoyable.
- We are .NET experts. If you like to work innovatively and want to become an expert yourself, then you’ve found the right place.
- Of course we know how important it is to get used to the new environment. And we want to make it as good as possible for you. This includes an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware, height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea. You will also receive a specific contact person for questions. We will discuss exactly how the training will proceed individually.
- Sometimes we develop in pair programming, in some projects an entire team is involved and in other situations colleagues develop on their own. Especially for the lone fighters the exchange among each other is very important. It’s good that this takes place continuously and that there are usually colleagues who have already been able to solve similar challenges.
In summary: we offer you an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, good pay and many opportunities for advanced training.
And what do we value?
Tasks and skills as a Software Developer .NET (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Development of frontend and/or backend components
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Creation of solutions for Microsoft Azure, if applicable
- Customer projects in different industries
What you should bring along as a software developer .NET (f/m/d) (must haves):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in .NET projects using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web API
The following knowledge and experience would be desirable (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (neo4j, MongoDB, CouchDB etc)
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies, protocols and formats
- Good understanding of current procedures such as continuous integration / deployment, build management and versioning
You will be able to develop the following skills easily (benefits):
- Expertise in .NET
- Expertise in agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Setting of technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
- Openness to new situations and people
Since we develop software for customers in German-speaking countries, there may be the possibility to get to know new cities and regions.
* We will respond to your application within a few days. Either we suggest a first phone call or we want to meet and exchange information live – in times of Corona also via video conference – with you. And if it doesn’t fit, we will also simply tell you directly. So you will quickly know where you stand with us.