Software Developer Java (f/m/d)
Ready, steady, Java.
The development of modular server components with persistence using the many proven OpenSource solutions in the Java environment is manifold. We are looking for reinforcement for this diverse environment. Use the very latest technologies and work with us as a Java software developer (f/m/d).
Tasks and skills as software developer Java (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Collaboration in dynamic teams with us in our offices, in the home office or with customers on site
- Development of state-of-the-art solutions in various customer projects
- Development of innovative client-server applications, web applications and cloud-based services for customers from a wide range of industries
What you should bring along as a software developer Java (f/m/d):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in Java projects using common tools and technologies such as Java 9, Spring, Hibernate, REST, etc.
- Experience with a relational database (MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of web technologies, frameworks, tools, protocols and formats is desirable
- Good understanding of current procedures such as Continuous Integration / Deployment, Build Management and Versioning
- Practical experience with the agile methods Scrum and Kanban
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence, good communicative skills and service orientation
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel
- 100% Passion
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
As a software developer Java (f/m/d) , we offer you many advantages: a secure workplace, individual customer projects, an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art technologies, flexible working hours, a friendly corporate culture, good pay and many training opportunities. Please write to email@example.com, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you apply to t2informatik?
“Our customers come from the most diverse industries and for everyone the success of IT projects and the successful development of software is very important. Often the customer’s tasks are complex. If you are looking forward to technical challenges, prefer to work with the latest Java technologies and like to develop solutions in a strong team, then you’ve come to the right place.”