Software Developer Java (f/m/d)
Ready, steady, Java.
The development of modular server components with persistence using the many proven OpenSource solutions in the Java environment is manifold. We are looking for reinforcement for this diverse environment. Use the very latest technologies and work with us as a Java software developer (f/m/d).
Specifically we are looking for
- career starters,
- developers, who have already gained first work experience in the .NET environment and want to take the next steps,
- and experts with many years of professional experience.
“Our customers come from the most diverse industries and for everyone the successful development of software is very important. Often the tasks are complex. If you are looking forward to technical challenges, prefer to work with the latest Java technologies and like to develop solutions in a strong team, then you’ve come to the right place.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
How do we work at t2informatik?
What can you expect when you start with us?
- How it best fits the customer, the project and the personal situation. This is how we develop software. For example, in our offices in Berlin, in one’ s home office or at the customer’s site. And often also “sometimes this way and sometimes that way”.
- Together and in exchange. That is our motto. Once a month all employees meet in our company for an exchange of ideas. We talk about projects and developments, try out new technologies together, and learn from each other.
- We are Java experts. If you like to work innovatively and want to become an expert yourself, then you’ve found the right place.
- A good acclimatisation is the basis for a good cooperation. We discuss exactly how the familiarisation process works on an individual basis. You are sure to get a specific contact person, and an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware, height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea as well.
- Team development, pair programming or one developer per project – we have it all. It’s good that we continuously exchange ideas with each other. This way, similar challenges can be solved more easily and successes can be celebrated together.
In summary: we offer you an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, good pay and many opportunities for further training.
And what do we value?
Tasks and skills as software developer Java (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Development of state-of-the-art solutions in various customer projects
- Development of innovative client-server applications, web applications and cloud-based services
- Customer projects in different industries
What you should bring along as a software developer Java (f/m/d) (must haves):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in Java projects using common tools and technologies such as Java 9, Spring, Hibernate, REST, etc.
The following knowledge and experience would be desirable (nice to have):
- Experience with a relational database (MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of web technologies, frameworks, tools, protocols and formats is desirable
- Good understanding of current procedures such as Continuous Integration / Deployment, Build Management and Versioning
You will be able to develop the following skills easily (benefits):
- Expertise in Java
- Expertise in agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Setting of technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
- Openness to new situations and people
Since we develop software for customers in German-speaking countries, there may be the possibility to get to know new cities and regions.
* We will respond to your application within a few days. Either we suggest a first phone call or we want to meet and exchange information live – in times of Corona also via video conference – with you. And if it doesn’t fit, we will also simply tell you directly. So you will quickly know where you stand with us.