Software Consultant (f/m/d)
Master technical challenges.
The development of new applications, the migration of existing applications and the integration of solutions – our customers face a wide range of challenges. And we are looking for reinforcement for these challenges. Reinforcement for the development of frontends, backends or full stacks. Work with us as a Software Consultant (f/m/d).
Specifically we are looking for
- career starter,
- cevelopers who have already gained initial work experience in the .NET, Java or web environment and want to take the next steps,
- and experts with many years of professional experience.
“Many companies are looking for software developers. For our customer projects we are looking for something else, because often it is not the pure development skills that are decisive for the success of an application. We are looking for someone with analytical skills to create real added value for our customers. To do this, it is important to first understand the situation in detail before we think in lines of code.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
How do we work at t2informatik?
What can you expect when you start with us?
- Customer projects are different. Some want to develop new products, others optimise existing solutions. Depending on the situation, our software consultants provide the desired service in our offices in Berlin, in their home office or at the customer’s site. Simply as it best suits the customer, project and personal situation.
- Once a month all employees meet in our company for an exchange of ideas. We talk about projects, challenges and developments. We try out new technologies together, discuss advantages and disadvantages, and learn from each other. And usually we eat cake and chocolate.
- A successful cooperation begins with a good start. We have had good experience discussing the start of new colleagues individually. We offer an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware, height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea. Of course, you will also be assigned a contact person for any questions.
- Sometimes software consultants work alone on a project, sometimes as a larger team – we have it all. It’s good that we always see ourselves as a unit, i.e. we support each other with questions, ideas, challenges. This way we often master tricky challenges and celebrate success together.
In summary: we offer an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, a great corporate culture, flexible working hours, good pay and many opportunities for further training.
And what do we value?
Tasks and skills as a Software Consultant (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Development of modern frontends, backends or full stacks
- Use of the latest frameworks and technologies
- Customer projects in different industries
What you should bring with as a Software Consultant (f/m/d) (must haves):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the conception and implementation of web projects
- Practical experience in .NET projects using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) desirable
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web-API
- Practical experience in Java projects using common tools and technologies such as Java 9, Spring, Hibernate, REST, etc.
The following knowledge and skills would be desirable (nice to have):
- Experience with a relational database (MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
You will be able to developm the following skills easily (benefits):
- Expertise with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
- Making technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- High problem-solving competence and quality awareness
- High willingness to learn, initiative and good communication skills
Since we develop software for customers in German-speaking countries, there may be the possibility to get to know new cities and regions.
* We will respond to your application within a few days. Either we suggest a first phone call or we want to meet and exchange information live – in times of Corona also via video conference – with you. And if it doesn’t fit, we will also simply tell you directly. So you will quickly know where you stand with us.