Software Consultant (f/m/d)
Master technical challenges.
The development of new applications, the migration of existing applications and the integration of solutions – our customers face a wide range of challenges. And we are looking for reinforcement for these challenges. Reinforcement for the development of frontends, backends or full stacks. Work with us as a Software Consultant (f/m/d).
Tasks and skills as a Software Consultant (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Collaboration in dynamic teams with our customers on site, in our offices or in the home office
- Development of modern frontends, backends or full stacks
- Use of the latest frameworks and technologies
- Customer projects in different industries
What you should bring with as a Software Consultant (f/m/d):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of studies or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the conception and implementation of web projects
- Practical experience in .NET projects using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) desirable
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web-API
- Practical experience in Java projects using common tools and technologies such as Java 9, Spring, Hibernate, REST, etc.
as well as
- Experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- Practical experience with the agile methods Scrum and Kanban
- The ability to make technology decisions in a project and actively impart knowledge
- High problem-solving competence and quality awareness
- High willingness to learn, personal initiative and regional willingness to travel
- Service orientation, self-organization and good communicative skills100% Passion
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
As a software consultant (f/m/d), we offer you many advantages: a secure workplace, individual customer projects, an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art technologies, flexible working hours, a great corporate culture, good pay and many opportunities for further training. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you be part of our team?
“Many companies are looking for software developers. For our customer projects we are looking for something else, because often the pure development knowledge is not decisive for the success of an application. We are looking for someone who understands customers and their needs before they think in lines of code. Someone who has the analytical skills to create real value for our customers. We are looking for Software Consultants.”