.NET Software Development (f/m/d)
We develop software for great companies.
t2informatik is an expert in the development of .NET application software. Since our foundation in 2012, we have been growing continuously. And:
We are looking for .NET software developers.
Number of employees who have left us since our foundation 9 years ago: 1.
Moved to a larger partner.
Employee satisfaction: 4.7 out of 5.0.
The industry average is 3.4, so our employees are relatively satisfied.
Who are we looking for? Career starters, developers with a few years and experts with many years of experience.
We also like to work with freelancers.
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
“I have been working at t2informatik for 6 years and am allowed to work on exciting and interesting tasks. There are many challenges to master in customer projects, and to implement innovative solutions for them is great. And with every new development you become an expert.”
How do you work at t2informatik?What can you expect when you start with us as a .NET software developer? Workplace: We develop in our offices at Buelowstr. 66, 10783 Berlin, in a home office or at customer sites. Just as it best suits the project and your personal situation. Onboarding: A good induction is important. And we want to make it as good as possible for you. We discuss exactly how the induction will take place on an individual basis. Of course, a specific contact person and an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware (e.g. with the latest devices from the Dell XPS 13 series with 4K monitors), height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea await you. Collaboration: Sometimes we develop in pair programming, in some projects a team works together and in other situations colleagues program alone. We are open, communicate with each other and give feedback on content. Advanced training: Before the pandemic, we met once a month to exchange ideas. At present, we do not meet in person; instead, we exchange information about projects and developments online. Trying out new techniques together at our face-to-face meetings is currently missing (and so is the cake), but as soon as it is safe to do so again, we will be happy to do so. What do we value? Passion and fun, community and feedback, further education, responsibility, knowledge transfer and team spirit – that’s what we stand for and what makes us tick. Together we programme cool software, together we develop further. More information: We offer an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, flexible working hours and models, a great corporate culture, a safe working environment, good pay and many opportunities for further training. Here you will find more information about us.
Tasks and skills
The following tasks await you as a .NET software developer:
- Development of frontend and/or backend components
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies
- If necessary, creation of solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Customer projects in various industries
What you should bring with you for .NET software development (f/m/d) (must haves):
- A degree in computer science or a computer science-related course of study or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in .NET projects using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web API
The following knowledge and experience would be desirable (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (neo4j, MongoDB, CouchDB etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies, protocols and formats
- Good understanding of current procedures such as continuous integration / deployment, build management and versioning
You will be able to easily develop the following skills (benefits):
- Expertise in agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Presence of technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
- Openness to new situations and people
As we develop software for clients in German-speaking countries, there may be the opportunity to get to know new cities and regions if you are interested.