Offboarding Checklist Download
Download to take away:
Template for a structured offboarding.
Size: 13 KB
Price: free of charge
With the offboarding checklist, you structure the process from the time of termination to the last day of work. In particular, you check and design
- the communication of the termination internally and externally,
- the clarification of claims,
- the ongoing process of offboarding including knowledge and data transfer,
- the handover and re-use of work materials and access to systems,
- the collection of lessons learned and the joint walkout.
Software development also involves offboarding. This offboarding is at the end of every development by a development partner and follows the handover and acceptance of a realised solution.
Before offboarding occurs in software development, onboarding is necessary. t2informatik often develops for larger organisations in cooperation with other development service providers. We are experts in both onboarding and offboarding and therefore know what is useful and what structured approach makes sense. We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your projects and your software development. And we are very happy to be available after development as a contact for questions or further developments.