Our software development, your success!
The success of IT developments is very important for many companies and organisations. We support some of these companies as a service provider
- in the design of software architectures,
- the programming or extension of applications, components or services,
- with code reviews or
- in the modularisation of existing programmes.
- service providers, development partners and good listeners,
- software developers and software architects for .NET, Java and web technologies,
- project managers, requirements analysts, UX designers and test managers.
We are women and men, singles, spouses and parents. We like to dance, play football, ride motorbikes or barbecue.
And we are experts in software development and we learn something new every day.
- Since our foundation in 2012, we have grown steadily and in eleven years exactly two employees have left us (one has moved to a larger partner, the other has become self-employed and now works for us as a freelancer).
- We invest in young people and offer apprenticeships at the Berlin School of Economics and Law every year as part of a three-year dual study programme in computer science.
- We believe in diversity, equality and care for the environment.
And we work in teams in our offices in Berlin, from home or together with other software development service providers at our customers’ premises. We would also be happy to work with an individually assembled team at your premises in the near future.
Our team could help you with
- the needs analysis including requirements analysis, backlog creation, concept and realisation,
- the development in .NET for frontend, backend or full stack,
- the realisation of Java components or web applications,
- the design of modern and stable software architectures,
- optimisation of applications in terms of performance and maintainability,
- the realisation of build pipelines, continuous delivery and software distribution or
- code reviews, refactorings, redesigns and the modularisation of applications.
“We founded t2informatik to support companies with competence and energy in software development. We have highly qualified experts working for us who get things done where others cut their teeth. Our customers rely on our knowledge, our skills and our word when developing software.”
Our factors for successful software development
We offer software development and we love software development. We develop software with great passion, maintain and extend existing applications, optimise the performance and maintainability of applications or modularise applications.
If you are looking for a service provider for your software development, the following four factors are particularly important:
- Know-how 100% 100%
- Experience 100% 100%
- Trust 100% 100%
- Passion 100% 100%
Know-how is an important factor in software development. We have a lot of knowledge about programming languages, frameworks or tools. But we also know that it makes a big difference in which environment and which industry you are working in. Our software development is based on Scrum and Kanban and combines these with the technical practices from Extreme Programming (XP). But maybe you need to use a document-oriented approach in your development? Maybe compliance with standards is important because you are active in the medical technology, pharmaceutical or automotive industries? Knowledge also always means good knowledge in your domain and you benefit directly from our knowledge.
In software development, experience is at least as important as knowledge. We are happy to provide you with our experience in the development, adaptation or optimisation of software. We help you choose suitable technologies, we conduct code reviews or work with other service providers towards a common goal. We know many useful practices, but above all we know that it makes sense to first understand your situation and ideas before thinking about solution options and starting implementation.
We offer you knowledge combined with many years of experience. Maybe we were recommended to you, but how do you know if everything will work out as described or told? What do you say we just get to know each other? Let us exchange ideas and maybe we will take the next step and arrange an online meeting or a visit at your place or ours. We want to gain your trust and support you concretely with our knowledge and experience.
Knowledge and experience are important. And trust is also important, because it is the basis for successful cooperation. In addition to these three success factors, there is another aspect: passion. Software development is our great passion. Software development is simply the most challenging, coolest, most beautiful task we can imagine!
How can we help you?
Every company and every task is different. Some organisations need support in developing prototypes, others want a code review. Talk to us about your specific situation and together we will see how we as a service provider can turn the result you want into reality.