Twin Peaks Model Guide Download
Download to take away:
Twin Peaks Model Guide
Everything important about the Twin Peaks Model at a glance.
Size: 311 KB
Price: free of charge
The Twin Peaks Model Guide answers the following questions:
- What is the Twin Peaks Model?
- What can requirements and architecture be developed in parallel?
- How are the Twin Peaks visualised?
- What are the advantages of parallel development?
- What are the challenges for companies with parallel development?
Despite agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban, it happens again and again that the focus shifts in the interaction between requirements and architecture and the system architecture recedes somewhat into the background. We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your software development and requirements analysis. We will help you with the collection, structuring and management of requirements and pay attention to consistency, completeness and traceability. We design a robust system architecture, identify technical correlations and take into account stakeholders, goals and constraints.