Solution Architect (f/m/d)
Simply a bit better!
Are you enthusiastic about designing software and IT architectures and want to drive the development of innovative applications and services? You can optimise existing company architectures and design them for new ones? And in addition to technical expertise, do you have the skills to convince organisations of the advantages of a changed architecture? Then you should start with us as Solution Architect (f/m/d).
Specifically we are looking for
- developers with years of experience in .NET, Java and web technologies who want to make their next move,
- or experts in the field of software architecture.
“Our customers’ application landscapes have often grown heterogeneously and are complex. Reducing this complexity with redesign and modularization is what excites me. The fact that we always keep an eye on the latest technologies is a particular plus with t2informatik.”
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
How do we work at t2informatik?
What can you expect when you start with us?
- Depending on the task at hand, our software architects work either for a certain period of time at our customers’ premises, in our offices or in their home offices. The aim is to understand the customer’s existing situation, requirements, techniques and tools as well as possible. This understanding is the basis for the optimisation of an existing software architecture or the conception and development of a completely new solution.
- A good familiarisation is very important. We have had good experience with individual orientation and cooperation at eye level. This naturally includes an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art hardware, height-adjustable desks, comfortable seating, coffee and tea. And of course you will also be assigned a specific contact person for any questions you may have.
- Exchange is important. Once a month, all employees from all areas of our company meet to exchange ideas. We talk about projects, challenges and developments. And we try out new technologies, discuss advantages and disadvantages, and learn from each other. To put it directly: that’s fantastic! And the cake usually tastes delicious too.
In summary: we offer an innovative working environment, individual customer projects, a great corporate culture, flexible working hours, good pay and many opportunities for further training.
And what do we value?
Tasks and skills as a Solution Architect (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Analysis and optimisation of application landscapes
- Conception and development of state-of-the-art solutionsC
- ontinuous occupation with new technologies
- Customer projects in different industries
What you should bring along as a Solution Architect (f/m/d) (must haves):
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Many years of experience in .NET, Java and web technologies as well as good knowledge of frameworks and tools
The following knowledge and skills would be desirable (nice to have):
High problem-solving competence, good communication skills and service orientation
Enthusiasm for new technologies, creativity and regional willingness to travel
You will be able to develop the following skills easily (benefits):
- Comprehensive expertise in Scrum and Kanban
- Making technology decisions and active knowledge transfer
- Openness to new situations and people
* We will respond to your application within a few days. Either we suggest a first phone call or we want to meet and exchange information live – in times of Corona also via video conference – with you. And if it doesn’t fit, we will also simply tell you directly. So you will quickly know where you stand with us.