Solution Architect (f/m/d)
Simply a bit better!
Do you are enthusiastic about the design of software and IT architectures and would like to advance the development of innovative applications and services? And do you are capable to optimize existing architectures and design new ones for our customers? Then you should start with us as a Solution Architect (f/m/d).
Tasks and skills as a Solution Architect (f/m/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Collaboration in dedicated teams
- Permanent engagement with new technologiesAnalysis and optimization of application landscapes
- Conception and development of state-of-the-art solutions
- Customer projects in different industries
These skills should you bring with as Solution Architect (f/m/d):
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Many years of experience in .NET, Java and web technologies as well as good knowledge of frameworks and tools
- High problem-solving competence, good communicative skills and service orientation
- Enthusiasm for new technologies
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Scrum and Kanban
- The ability to make technology decisions in a wide variety of projects and to actively impart knowledge
- Openness for new situations and people, as well as regional willingness to travel
- 100% Passion
We are looking for people who are fluent in German, as we are mainly active in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Therefore, it is important that you speak German well and if you are interested in working with us, please apply in German.
We offer you varied customer projects, an innovative working environment with state-of-the-art technologies, flexible working hours, an unusually good working atmosphere and good pay. If you are enthusiastic about the position of Solution Architect (f/m/d) and would like to work in an agile and creative way, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Why should you become part of t2informatik?
“Our customers’ application landscapes have often grown heterogeneously and are complex. Reducing this complexity with redesign and modularization is what excites me. The fact that we always keep an eye on the latest technologies is a particular plus with t2informatik.”