User Story Whitepaper Download
Download to take away:
User Story Whitepaper
Everything important about User Stories and User Story Mapping at a glance.
Size: 415 KB
Price: free of charge
The Scrum Whitepaper answers the following questions:
- What is a user story and how can it be formulated?
- What are the differences between user stories and use cases, features, specifications, etc.?
- What is user story mapping and what are its advantages?
- How can the effort of a user story be estimated and what is the INVEST principle?
- What are the acceptance criteria of a user story?
The number of organisations using Scrum is growing continuously. For Scrum to work, however, organisations must not only learn to apply the rules of Scrum and fill roles with suitable employees. It is necessary to develop an agile mindset. This mindset is also required from external partners. We would like to be your partner, because our service is based on Scrum and Kanban and combines these with the technical practices from Extreme Programming (XP). And by the way: we develop software.