Stakeholder Whitepaper Download
“The whitepaper has raised my knowledge about stakeholders to another level. For my next stakeholder analysis, I will use the questions on stakeholder identification so that I really don’t forget any stakeholder.” – Cornelia Kiel, PINS Partner for Performance
Download to take away:
Everything important about Stakholders at a glance.
Size: 633 KB
Price: free of charge
The Stakeholder Whitepaper answers the following questions:
- What are stakeholders and why are they important?
- What is the difference between stakeholders and shareholders?
- How can stakeholders be identified?
- What are the best techniques for analysing stakeholders and how can results be documented?
- What should be considered in stakeholder communication?
In the course of stakeholder management it is important that companies identify and analyse stakeholders. This should be done as early as possible, but is not a one-off task, as stakeholders change their opinions and priorities during the course of a project. We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your software development and project management. We can help you with the elicitation, structuring and management of requirements, ensuring consistency, completeness and traceability. We support you in identifying technical correlations and take into account stakeholders, goals and constraints. And with this information, we will gladly develop software for you.