Precedence Diagram Guide Download
Download to take away:
Precedence Diagram Guide
Everything important about Precedence Diagrams at a glance.
Size: 568 KB
Price: free of charge
The Precedence Diagram Guide answers the following questions:
- What is a precedence diagram and what network planning techniques exist?
- What is visualised in a precedence diagram and what do the individual key figures mean?
- What is the difference between forward and backward calculation?
- What is the critical path and how do buffer times arise?
- What are the advantages and challenges?
With precedence diagrams, logical and temporal dependencies of activities in projects can be described and visualised. Thus, it can be a useful tool for project planning and control. We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your software development and project management. We will help you to collect, structure and manage requirements. We support you in identifying technical correlations and take into account stakeholders, goals and constraints. And we realise your requirements taking your plans into account.