PMO Guide Download
Download to take away:
Everything important about Project Management Offices at a glance.
Size: 379 KB
Price: free of charge
The PMO Guide answers the following questions:
- What is a Project Management Office and what is the difference to a Project Office?
- What are the tasks of a PMO?
- What are the reasons for its introduction and use?
- What questions help with the introduction?
- How can the success of Project Management Offices be measured?
Planning and implementing projects successfully sounds easier in theory than it often is in practice. The difficulty increases with the complexity of the project. We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your software development and requirements analysis. We help you elicit, structure and manage requirements, ensuring consistency, completeness and traceability. We support you in identifying technical contexts and take stakeholders, goals and constraints into account. And we are happy to plan and manage your projects with these requirements in cooperation with your project management office.