Onboarding Guide Download
“Very good whitepaper! Great summary with lots of practical tips!” – Nensi Keller, HR Officer, Beaufort 8 GmbH
Download to take away:
Definition of Done Guide
Everything important about Onboarding at a glance.
Size: 359 KB
Price: free of charge
The Definition of Done Guide answers the following questions:
- What is onboarding and who is responsible for it?
- What is the difference between classic and progressive onboarding?
- What are the phases and types?
- What are the tips for each phase?
- How can a measurement of success work?
- How important is authenticity for onboarding?
Onboarding is also interesting from the perspective of service providers. Those who are active in different projects can regularly adapt to new situations, new contact persons, other partners, new stakeholders, etc. We are used to working in different settings and producing software efficiently and effectively. We are used to working in different settings and producing software efficiently and effectively.
We are happy to provide you with knowledge, experience and 100% passion for your software development. We support you in identifying technical contexts and consider stakeholders, cooperate with partners and developers on site. Just the way it suits you, your constraints and your ideas.