Backlog Whitepaper Download
Download to take away:
Everything important about Backlogs and Backlog Refinement at a glance.
Size: 512 KB
Price: free of charge
The Backlog Whitepaper answers the following questions:
- What is a backlog and what types of backlogs exist?
- How are backlog items prioritised?
- What is the backlog refinement, why is it so important and how useful is timeboxing for it?
- Which advantages does backlog refinement offer?
- What are the best practices and tips for maintaining backlogs?
You want to work with backlogs, but expect a high number of requirements that you want to estimate and prioritise? How do you keep the overview? How do you use priorities? And how do you efficiently plan releases and sprints? We would be happy to support you with your requirements analysis and the subsequent software development. We can help you capture, structure and manage requirements with backlogs and ensure consistency, completeness and traceability. And we plan and implement your development with these requirements based on agile processes.