Software Development and
Project Management from Berlin.
The success of IT projects is very important for most companies and organisations. Therefore we develop software with great passion and support our customers in project planning and control. We are software consultants for .NET, Java and web technologies, solution consultants, software architects and developers, project managers, requirements analysts and test managers. We are women and men, singles, married couples and parents. We dance, play football or ride motorcycles. We are experts in software development and project management and we believe in diversity and equality. We work in teams in our office in Berlin, from home or with our great clients in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. And we are looking forward to working with you in the near future.
“The passion for technological challenges, a high standard of quality in one’s own work and a friendly cooperation are written in capital letters at t2informatik. Our customers rely on our knowledge, our skills and our word.”
We offer the following services.
Software development from Berlin. That’s what we offer and that’s what we love. We develop software with great passion, maintain and extend existing applications, optimize the performance and maintainability of applications, modularize applications and help with the development of Minimum Viable Products. Read more about software developement with t2informatik »
Project management from Berlin. Additionally to our software development services we offer project management for customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well. We support sub-projects and manage entire projects. We are happy to support IT organizations in project planning and implementation. We help to coach teams and work with defined processes. Find out more about project management with us »
Apropos processes – we have made the experience that processes and methods are very useful when managing projects and in software development. Therefore we work with the agile methods Scrum and Kanban and combine them with the technical practices of Extreme Programming (XP). Learn more about processes and methods »
FAQ as a service provider for software development and project management
For many companies, the success of IT projects is crucial for the future. The requirements to the IT and the used systems are manifold. In addition, software development itself is a very broad field. Here you will find a selection of questions that we regularly receive from companies that want to get to know us. Of course we are also happy to answer your questions personally.
Do you offer the development of new solutions?
We would be pleased to develop an individual, tailor-made software solution for you. As long-standing software experts with experience in all modern .NET techniques, the Java platform and web technologies, we offer you professional project management from requirements analysis to roll-out. If you wish, we can also take care of the subsequent maintenance. The development of a new software should be well prepared. Especially at the beginning, important decisions have to be made, the consequences of which often only become apparent later: Platform, Architecture, User Experience Styleguide, Code Styleguide etc. With our experience, we can help you to lay the right foundations for your project. Would you like to talk to us about your desired software development? Arrange a call.
Do you support application integration?
We are happy to support you with the integration of applications. No matter whether you want a new solution based on Microsoft SharePoint, want to better integrate your Microsoft Office tools, or want to make your organization’s processes more consistent through synchronization or interoperability between tools: we take over the conception and implementation for you. Would you like to discuss your situation with us? Simply arrange a call.
Are you also available at short notice?
There are situations where companies need short-term support. We have often supported our customers at short notice and in those cases where we were unable to provide capacities ourselves, we have been happy to find well-known, highly qualified freelancers. Please contact us directly and we will see which challenges you would like to meet in terms of time and content. Arrange a call now.
Which server technologies do you support?
We frequently use the following server technologies in customer projects:
- .NET / NET Core
- Java EE / J2EE
- Spring / Spring Security / Spring Boot
- RESTful Services
Which web technologies do you support?
We regularly support the following web technologies in customer projects:
Of course there are also customer projects in which Jasmine, Karma, NUnit, JUnit, Moskito, Hamcrest, Java Annotation Professor, Cantao, Laravel, Doctrine etc. are used. We are also happy to support you in the development of solutions for Microsoft Azure.
Which tools do you use regularly in projects?
The list of used tools is extensive: Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Git, SVN, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, ReSharper, VMware Workstation, Microsoft Office, etc.
Which software engineering methods do you offer?
We are also happy to make our knowledge and experience with many methods from software engineering available to you. We support your teams in the following ways:
- Business Process Modeling with BPMN
- Software and System Modeling with UML and SysML
- Requirement specifications with use cases or user stories
- Model-driven Architectures / Model-driven Architecture (MDA)
Model-driven Development (MDD)
- Domain-specific languages / Domain-specific Languages
- Data modeling with Entity-Relationship-Modeling etc.
Of course, not all methods are used in every project, but always the one that best fits your project situation.
Do you also advise us on process models?
Yes, we will also be happy to advise you on the selection, adaptation and introduction of process models, and coach your employees in the continuous application. We offer advice on the following process models:
- V-Modell XT (Our managing director Thomas Klingenberg is one of the co-authors of V-Modell XT.)
Do you help modernize applications?
Do you have an application on an old platform that you would like to replace? You want to migrate from one solution to another and take your old data with you? You want to release an existing software landscape modularized and in shorter release cycles new versions? No problem: talk to us. We analyze your legacy application and make you an offer to modernize your existing applications to a future-proof platform and architecture.
Where do you provide your services?
t2informatik is based in Berlin, Germany. We provide our software development services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We are happy to support you locally at your site – also called onsite – or we develop in our own Berlin offices.
Can you give us examples of your services?
We would be pleased to give you some examples from our projects and development services:
- Development of a Java backend software at an automobile manufacturer for the visualization of schematics and cable harnesses, including architecture and development of the REST API of the backend server using Java and the Spring Framework.
- Design and implementation of the software architecture of a distributed web application in Java. Implementation via J2EE using JSF, JPA and CDI, use of Camunda BPM as workflow engine for model-based control of business processes and Drools as component for implementation of business rules.
- New development of the next generation of a complex medical technology product with focus on a WPF user PC interface and accompanying web applications for data maintenance. The development was model-driven across all levels of the multi-layer architecture for the .NET platform in C# with MS SQL Server, NHibernate, NUnit and NSubstitute. The activity included the architecture development, the development, the test as well as the technical project management including the coordination of several suppliers.
- Conception and development of a synchronization solution for bidirectional synchronization of requirements between two tools with individual configurability of synchronization for different directories or packages.
Creation of a PDF-A document generator based on iTextSharp with XHTML/CSS, XML serialization of model data and XSL transformations.
- Development of asynchronous communication between the components of a distributed application using JMS, Angular 4 for the frontend and Spring Framework for the backend system.
- Conception and development of a web application for SharePoint to support a notification system for security problems, including definition of lists and implementation of workflows.
- Architecture and test-driven development of an automatic upgrade mechanism as a WPF application in Windows kiosk mode with generic extensibility of the component model.
- Development of a web application for administration and export of data of a product family using Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET MVC.Development of software for planning, visualization in real time and time-lapse, simulation and control of pick & place applications in cooperation with a robot manufacturer and an integrator with C#, WPF, DirectX and WCF.
- Development of a web-based application based on RAP in combination with EMF Forms with the focus on an automated provision of user interfaces in the browser as a dedicated application.
- Analysis, consulting, conception and realization for a professional, technological and architectural renewal of an existing application landscape. VB6, .NET 2.0 to 4.5, C#, VB.NET, WinForms, WPF, WCF, Java 1.4 to 1.8, JavaFX, JPA, Maven, SVN, Git, CI and Scrum.
- Analysis of a reference architecture and conception of an internal target architecture as well as technical source code analyses of individual applications of this target architecture are used.
The list of projects and services is not complete. If you are looking for a service provider for a comparable software development or need something completely different – please do not hesitate to contact us.
What desktop technologies do you support?
We regularly support the following desktop technologies in customer projects:
- .NET Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
Which database technologies do you support?
We regularly support the following database technologies in customer projects:
- MS SQL Server
- as well as various NoSQL databases.
We also work with Hibernate, Entity Framework and JPA.
For which tools have you already implemented extensions?
We have already implemented solutions and interfaces for the following tools:
- Enterprise Architect
- Sharepoint 2007/2010/2013
- MS Project/Project Server
- MS Office
- Visual Studio
- in-STEP BLUE
- Rational ClearQuest
- Rational RequistitePro
- Rational Software Architect
- Lotus Notes etc.
Can you also support us with JIRA?
Many companies rely on Atlassian products. We will be happy to support you in setting up and setting up various tools, in training the possibilities and in extending or developing add-ons. Among other things, we have already implemented plug-ins for managing project properties and project information, as well as various viewer and importer plug-ins. Of course we offer our support not only for JIRA, but also for Confluence, Bitbucket etc..
Customers and Partners
Satisfied customers are the best reference. Our customers come from a wide variety of industries such as pharmaceutical and medical technology, communications technology, the automotive industry, public administration, universities, etc. And for each of our customers, the success of IT projects and the successful development of software is crucial for the future. Here you can learn more about our customers »
“COMPAREX AG needed support in the time-critical development of its Global Managed Services for cloud monitoring and security. This required the use of the latest methods and technologies, as frequent adaptations and extreme scalability were to be expected in the future. The cooperation with t2informatik started from the first discussions on how to envision this: High level of quality, know-how and commitment. We were able to successfully implement both the first proof-of-concept and the subsequent prototypes in close cooperation with t2informatik. We were always convinced by the constant search for new and more effective solutions and at the same time by the high quality of the code.”
“t2informatik was able to provide us with a real expert in the field of .NET/WPF at short notice. Our task was extremely complex. The expert from t2informatik integrated well into our project team and our modell-driven development approach. The cooperation was very good and we will be relying on t2informatik again at the next opportunity.”
“Thanks to the very pleasant and constructive cooperation with t2informatik, we were able to meet our requirements within a very short time. During the implementation phase, t2informatik was always reliable, competent and made a significant contribution to the success of the project, for which I would like to express my sincere thanks.”
Together more successfully with partnerships. Are you interested in working with us? We would be happy to talk to you about your ideas and conceptions, about goals and possibilities. This is how we find the best form of cooperation. Read more about our partnerships »
Let’s start working together
Ready for your dream job?
We are looking for talent and 100% passion. What are you looking for? You prefer to work with the latest technologies and a good software architecture is important to you? You have gained some experience and now you want to take the next step? Then become part of our great team. We are also looking forward to unsolicited applications.